Wednesday 28 February 2018

Going To Ireland

In 2016 I went to Ireland with my family. We were so excited to see the family again.

To get to Ireland you had to go on 3 planes! So that can take a couple of days. After we got to Ireland my uncle and his kids picked us up from the airport. After we got to their house we went to our granny and grandad’s house (which was 1 min away). After the family reunion the adults had tea and coffee and the kids had cake and milk. After that we went back to my uncle's house for a play with my cousins and talked about my trip from NZ to Ireland (took me about an hour to tell the them).

Fast forward a week or 2, mum said that we were going to a wedding in Dublin 3 hours away from were we were staying. 1 week later we were ready for the trip I went with my cousins while my mum and dad went with my sister. We arrived a day before mum and dad so we went to Dublin Zoo. It was so cool, I can not tell you what I saw as it was all so exciting that I can’t remember.

3 days later I woke up on the day of the wedding wondering if it was going to be as planned which I hoped so. The wedding was at night so when we got to the to the church we got to our positions and the wedding started. After it was over we went to the hall for the feast and I got to go on the stage and play on a blow up air guitar. I can not remember what happened, but it was very fun.

Days later we left Ireland. It was so much fun and I hope we go there again soon.

2 comments: